Services provided by the electronic money institution
An e-money institution license is the right decision for payment service providers who are considering a broader range of services than instant payment processing.
- Services allowing cash to be deposited into a payment account.
- Services allowing cash withdrawals from a payment account.
- Execution of payment transactions, including transfers of funds to a payment account with the payment service provider of the payment service user or with another payment service provider: execution of direct debits, including including one-off direct debits, execution of payment transactions via a payment card or similar device and / or execution of transfers, including standing orders.
- Execution of payment transactions where funds are covered by a line of credit for a payment service user: execution of direct debits, including one-off direct debits, execution of payment transactions via a payment card or similar device and / or execution of transfers, including standing orders.
- Issue and / or acquisition of payment instruments.
- Money transfers.
- Payment initiation service (PSD2 implementation).
- Account Information Service (PSD2 implementation).
- Issuing electronic money and safeguarding customer funds.
- Creation of bank accounts with IBANs PL, GB and DE and CH
- Manufacturing of Visa and Mastercard cards for each client
The UK, Germany, Poland and Switzerland have already implemented the second EU Payment Services Directive (PSD2) authorizing Payment Initiation Service (PIS) - launch of a payment order from the customer's bank account at the customer's request from the payment account held with another payment service provider (bank). PSD 2 also enables electronic money institutions to provide an account information service (AIS), access consolidated information on customer accounts held by other payment service providers (banks) and have a overview of clients' financial information.
Countries we work with
- United Kingdom with IBAN in GB – 24.950 €
- Germany with IBAN in DE – 19.950 €
- Poland with IBAN in PL – 16.950 €
- Swiss with IBAN in CH – 29.950 €
- Lithuania with IBAN in LT – 19.950 €
- Belgium with IBAN in BE – 19.950 €